Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Catching up

With the arrival of March or to coin a phrase from Homer Simpson: "Smarch" comes Spring Break and the arrival of insanity here in Panama City Beach.  While by no means an excuse for my hiatus from blogging I'm latching onto it as an explanation for my laziness. 

Last week I got to help Tyler with some of the yards he does every week.  I did all of the mowing front and back and he edged, weed eated, and blew everything off.  (I refuse to use those tools, they are too loud.) While the work was strenuous I couldn't help but appreciating the sense of accomplishment I received by completing such a menial task.  Not to mention the praise Tyler heaped on me for what he considered to be a job well done.  Now I'm not sure if he was just praising me so I would help him again or if he really meant it, but I blindly accepted the accolades because it made me feel good.  So without further adeu, here is the front portion my completed yard:




It looks pretty good, if I do say so myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment