Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Say it isn't soap......

My friend's birthday is this weekend and I wanted to make her something special.  Being that I am the craft lady I decided to make her a soap flower arrangement.  I went with small and large roses.  I was pretty happy with the results.  I think I will be adding a section for soap flower arrangements to my ETSY shop in the near future. So without further day:

Soap Flowers!




10 Rose Arrangement
Yellow Roses Fragrance- Lemongrass & Ginger
 Lilac Roses Fragrance- Plumeria & Vanilla
 Pink Roses Fragrance- Rose & Ylang Ylang
 Purple Roses Fragrance- Lavender & Bergamot
 Bath salt vase filler- Tangerine Bergamot & Palmrosa


Large Pink Rose Close Up

Large Purple Rose Close Up

Small Rose Close Up



I figure soap roses last longer and have more that one purpose.  I hope she likes them.  Leave me a comment and let me know your opinion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment