Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Helping out can be fun

So this week I started helping out Tyler's Sister-in-law because she started her new job. I've been getting up at 4am so I can drive across town and watch her 6yr old twins before school. I have to get them up, hepl them get ready for school. Feed them breakfast and then drop them off for school by 7:15. It's a challenge especially on days I work, but family is important and I'm happy to help. To be honest I've had a lot of fun getting the girls ready for school and doing their hair. I took some pictures of my little fashion plates today. I never thought I'd get so much enjoyment out of helping out, but it's been a lot of fun. I don't have to take them tomorrow and I have to admit I'm going to miss the e chicklettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment