Monday, January 30, 2012

Apps For Dinner

Restaurant Knockoff App's for Dinner
So I found myself jonesing for Bang Bang shrimp last night and cheese sticks.  Now I know this doesn't seem like the greatest dinner combination, but it's what I wanted so I thought I would give it a try.  I was able to find some great recipes for a Knock off on the Bonefish Bang Bang Shrimp

Bang Bang Shrimp - Copycat from Bonefish Grill. Photo by roxsi

Bang Bang Shrimp  take the link to Food.com for the recipe, it's well worth it. I also found a great recipe for Cheese Fritters by Evil Chef Mom
Pinned Image

it was absolutely amazing.  Here's a link to the recipe: Cheese Fritters I recommend these for Superbowl Sunday, I actually saved some of the cheese mixture so I can make them for our Superbowl party.  I opted out of the dip for these and just went with marinara, take it easy on the salt and pepper in the cheese mix, it can be overpowering. 

Tyler seemed to love both the cheese fritters and the shrimp.  All and all it was a successful meal and with the lessons learned and the leftovers I should be re-purposing pieces of this dinner for the rest of the week. 


Scroll to Top

No comments:

Post a Comment