Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Broke Valentines Day

This year as in year’s past I found myself broke on Valentines Day.  However, this is not a travesty the spirit of St. Valentine prevails and we had an excellent Valentines Day celebration.  

The festivities included home made cards:





 Love Coupons










Flowers
My Mom & Dad sent me the daisy rose bouquet and Tyler brought me a Camilla






A wonderful dinner


Featuring London Broil
Mashed Potatoes


& Broccoli with Cheese Sauce


 Now you must be saying to yourself what's for dessert?


Chocolate covered strawberries!

  I also made Tyler’s favorite dessert chocolate peanut butter bars and for an extra surprise I cut them into little hearts.  Whoever says you have to spend a lot of money to have a stealer Valentine’s Day is incorrect.  Tyler says he feels more loved because I made his presents then he would have if I went to the store and bought them. J

No comments:

Post a Comment