Saturday, February 11, 2012

Instagram/Webstagram

Recently I’ve fallen in love with the iPhone app Instagram.  The app is advertised as a fast fun and beautiful way to share your photos.  The reason I like it is you can take photos from your phone and edit them before sharing them on Instagram and on Facebook etc.  The irony is I don’t have an iPhone I have an iPod and it’s the first generation so it doesn’t have a camera.  So I have to take this round about method to use the app.  First I take the photo on my phone then I upload it to Picasa then I download it to my iPad and upload it to Instagram.  So I uploaded some randomness that I took last night and I thought I would share them.

Marlow Enjoying a bone with his
booty hanging off the chair.










Back view of his booty hanging











Extreme close up of Marlow's paw











Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment